Issue Seven is online - read it now!
- Read all older issues or download full PDFs here. Subscribe, renew or order back issues here!
- Upcoming 2014 electric bike events:
- April 6th: Norfolk Cycle Show with electric bike test track sponsored by Electrifying Cycles, and bikes from Wisper, KTM, FreeGo, A2B, Momentum Electric and Riese & Muller to try.
- May 18th: Redbridge 'Try an E-bike Day', free event at the Redbridge Cycle Centre, London. Details here. See also our 2013 report.
- June 22nd: Atmosphere Electric Bike Day, Bristol. Details to come shortly from Atmosphere Electric Bikes. See our 2013 report.
- July 5th: East of England Electric Bike Show. Details shortly. See our 2013 report.
- September 26th to 28th: Cycle Show, NEC, Birmingham. Major UK show, electric bike 'village' and test track. Details at www.cycleshow.co.uk and see our 2013 report.
||Redbridge returns with a new sponsor|
There'll be free try-out opportunities at the traffic-free, hilly Redbridge Cycle Centre near London on Sunday 18th May - with the event now sponsored by The London Electric Bicycle Company...
Posted on Friday 7 Mar 2014
||Coming up in Electric Bike Issue 8...|
We review bikes with the latest Bosch drives, high-end MTBs, sophisticated town bikes and an affordable folder, plus electric bike features galore. All in the upcoming Issue 8 of Electric Bike - read on for a preview!
Posted on Tuesday 4 Mar 2014
||Ansmann upgrade their Essex showroom|
German e-bike makers Ansmann now have premises to showcase their range to potential trade and retail customers alike...
Posted on Friday 14 Feb 2014
||Review: Volt Metro|
We review the folding bike in the Volt range, the Metro. This review was pencilled in for Issue 6, but to fit in with the electric mountain bike theme of that issue we featured the Volt Alpine instead. Now, we've revisited our notes and pictures for the Metro to bring you this report...
Posted on Monday 4 Nov 2013
||New Powabykes have landed!|
Now under new management, the relaunched Powabyke's first updated models have just arrived into the UK. They come with 36V, 10Ah batteries and prices start just over £1000...
Posted on Tuesday 22 Oct 2013
||Back from the Cycle Show!|
We're back from Cycle 2013, a show with a huge electric bike presence and with four busy days of talking e-bikes behind us. Read on for an initial photo report. Also, apologies for the website downtime yesterday...
Posted on Tuesday 1 Oct 2013
||Review: Wisper 905classic|
Now made in Germany, Wisper's 905 enters its eighth year on the market with the 2013 'classic' model. Is it a true classic? We rode it to find out. Read the review in full...
Posted on Monday 23 Sep 2013
Electric Bike story RSS